Chicago, Ill. -- HR Solutions, Inc., is pleased to announce the winners of the 2003 HR Service Excellence Awards. Winners are recognized as some of the best Human Resources departments in North America.
The winners were determined based on the overall results of the HR Service Excellence survey conducted by roughly 812 participating organizations. The survey allowed the organizations’ employees to rate their HR department on 40 separate items about the department’s employee relations, service orientation, communication, professional knowledge, and overall performance.
The National Normative Score for Overall Satisfaction with HR Department customer service is 59 percent favorable. The winners’ names and scores are as follows:
Category 1: Less Than 500 Employees
- - First Place Tie: Holiday Inn Select-Briley Parkway—Nashville, Tenn., and North American Coating Labs—Highland Heights, Ohio (Score: 91% favorable)
- - Second Place: Nevada Federal Credit Union—Las Vegas, Nev. (Score: 88% favorable)
- - Third Place: Hulett Environmental Services—Riviera Beach, Fla. (Score: 87% favorable)
Category 2: Between 501 To 2,500 Employees
- - First Place: Scottrade, Inc.—St. Louis, Mo. (Score: 88% favorable)
- - Second Place: Wheels, Inc.—Des Plaines, Ill. (Score: 87% favorable)
- - Third Place: The Weitz Company—Des Moines, Idiaho (Score: 85% favorable)
Category 3: More Than 2,500 Employees
- - First Place: Omni Hotels—Irving, Texas (Score: 87% favorable)
- - Second Place: Richland School District Two—Columbia, S.C. (Score: 82% favorable)
- - Third Place: Hunter Douglas Inc—Upper Saddle River, N.J. (Score: 81% favorable)
Most Improved HR Department in 2003:
- - ACNielsen—St. Markham, Ontario. ACNielsen demonstrated a 9.6% increase from 2002 to 2003.
Each year, thousands of HR departments across the country are nominated for the HR Service Excellence Award. This award program allows organizations to conduct a free online assessment of their HR department’s current level of customer service, and benchmark their service levels against other organizations nationwide, all while competing for the coveted HR Service Excellence Award. All participating organizations are also provided with a personalized data analysis booklet which they can then use to craft their overall human resources strategic plan.
Entries are currently being accepted for the 2004 HR Service Excellence Award. Interested parties should either email us at email@example.com or call us at 312-236-7170. There is no cost to participate in the Award program.